Tainted Kingdom Tainted Kingdom

That was awesome!

This game is really, really fun. I sat down to play, and when I got up, almost an hour had passed. Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

Programming Tutorial Programming Tutorial

This doesn't teach you anything

This would have been a great tutorial, except it doesn't teach you anything about programming. It teaches you how to COMPILE programs, and doesn't say anything at all about actually MAKING them!

Counterstrike Mini Demo Counterstrike Mini Demo

Broken

The game doesn't work. It might be on my end, but a blank white screen opens.

Cursor Run Cursor Run

Pretty solid.

I liked this game. The controls were pretty smooth, and the slight looseness makes you have to be precise. It has a cool premise, that's executed well. I could envision myself spending hours on this game.

Bomb it Bomb it

Simple fun; nothing more, nothing less.

This actually was a pretty good game. It has some nice powerups, solid gameplay, and has a nice holiday theme. If this was blammed, I would be outraged.

Flying Klaus Flying Klaus

What is this supposed to be?

I really didn't enjoy this game. I couldn't get the controls to work, and the circle around the house never appears when I want it to. The graphics are decent, they'd pass on the SNES which is a LOT more than I could say for some entries. You explain everything well enough in the tutorial. Honestly though, I think this couldn't been a lot better.

josh-tamugaia responds:

The controls work and there are even 2 sets of controls, the circle around the house will appear. If they don't check if you have the latest flash player. Bottomline: everything works. If it doesn't there must be a problem on your end.

No thanks for the low score.